Happy little bird


I got this key chain what seems like forever ago.  I love it he is a cheery little bird that brightens up my keys and helps them not get lost.  He started to look a little and all the beads has come off.  So I decided to give him a little face lift.  I pulled out my stash of embroidery thread and picked out some happy colors and got right to it.  I have made the LUCY BIRD DECORATION before and just mimicked that pattern in a much smaller version.  
I have never made something with that small of a needle.  It was a little awkward at first but as soon as I got the hang of it it was a fun little project to push myself out of my 5mm hook box. And now he is a bright and happy little bird again.

 


Instead of flowers this week I splurged on a Pineapple plant.  Yes a pineapple plant!!!  I was so giddy in the store when I saw them I couldn't help myself.  I just had to bring one home with me.  



Happy Friday!!  Enjoy your weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment