So in LOVE


I am so thrilled to say my hexagon blanket is DONE!  I am so in love with it and could not be any happier with how it turned out.  To date it is the largest (no kidding it's massive) and nicest project I have ever made so I am really glad that it is for me.  Most of what I make it for sale or gifts so it's fun to make something for myself.  It took just under 2 months to complete, but it felt like forever.  I fell so in love with the pattern that I couldn't make it fast enough.

Now to start one for my Momma for Mothers day..... Just not so big.

11 comments:

  1. Wow Beautiful and a lot of work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! How did you join them? I noticed you joined as you went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It was a labor of love. Here is a link for how I joined them. http://livelycrochet.blogspot.com/2013/03/connecting-hexagons.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very beautiful, I love the calming colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I missing the pattern for this or is there one? I would LOVE to attempt this! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful!!!! I adore the colours you have used. Lovely, lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherrie- Here is a link to the pattern. It is a really fun project with a beautiful outcome in any color choice. http://www.etsy.com/listing/120588771/babylove-brand-geometric-lace-blanket?ref=shop_home_active

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá!
    Belo trabalho...lindas cores.
    Bjo,Nena

    ReplyDelete