The weather man is calling for rain

And when it rains it pours, well maybe not in Southern California.  We had a beautiful morning at the swap meet today.  We sell a few times a year at this great vintage market, and I swear every time we get a ticket to sell it rains.  So when the weather man said chance of rain Sunday my husband and I just laughed.  But we got lucky this time and the weather was perfect for outdoor shopping, vending and milling about. 
It was a cool morning so Mr T and I bundled up and headed out to go see Papa.  I love everything at this market, there are so many great booths to look at.  I of course saw so much pottery I would have LOVED to take home.  But settled on my favorite potter Frank Moreno.  I scored two pieces for $14, that is a STEAL!  The green one is stunning, I have two others that shape, it is not as common as the globe shape.  The aqua is very interesting to me.  I have only one that shape and it is larger.  I really have never seen a Moreno that is that small.  So I couldn't be happier with my purchases. 

  I also came home with a blue leaf vase.  It's not marked and I don't know who it is.  But I love it, I think I need a larger cabinet to house all my future finds.  As you see I will need to get a move on finding more yellow and white vases. 

   







1 comment: