When I started this a while ago I didn't know what I wanted it to be. I was just playing around with mutli colored hexes. It has probably always been my favorite style of blanket but I always thought it was difficult. Maybe it was thinking of all the ends to weave. So I decided to attempt it. But baby sized.
Here was the progress last night, a few more motifs made and just starting to add the cream to join.
And here it is this morning. I am going to have to add a couple more rows to make it a bit bigger but we are getting there. I am weaving the ends after each row is joined. Controlled chaos!!