Pennant Bunting



I am finally adding some small touches to Mr T's room to finish it off.  I made a special doorway pennant bunting to match the vintage quilt for the twin bed in his room.  I love how
it hangs on both sides of the door.  So he can see it when the door is closed or open.  It looks good and I will make a step by step tutorial soon:)  His room had a beach/surf theme, so I picked out a few of our favorite oil painting and surf art and made a little collage and it had just enough room for his name to be added to the bottom corner.   The letter just need a quick painting and I will post his whole room soon.
.....


 My crochet projects have been smalls.  I sell a lot of my creations at a local shop.  So with Christmas on the way I am trying to stock up the stock.  The headbands bows had all sold out so I started a new batch.  I really liked all the pinks, reds and greens together it was kind of a bright happy Christmas batch.  I also started a few Owl purses to stock up the shop as well.  They use up a lot of the small balls leftover and really clean up my basket its a win win project.    And just to top it all off there are a bunch more bear, flower, puppy and kitten hats.  I also had a cool custom order for a couple Mexican Wrestler team hats.  I have never made anything like them and it was a fun challenge.  The best part is they were well loved by my customer.  There was another custom order for a newborn that will be her in early December.  





No comments:

Post a Comment